How to Apply
All Flagler Schools job openings are posted on the FastTrack website as they become available. Please use FastTrack to learn more about current opportunities and application requirements. Applicants can follow the instructions provided below to learn how to view and apply for jobs.
- Visit the FastTrack website.
- Click the link to "View Current Job Openings" to open listing of current opportunities.
- Highlight a position that you are interested in learning about and click the link to "View Details of Highlighted Position."
- A "Position Details" window will open, which will display information about the position, including the salary range and the linked job description document.
Options will be available to apply for the position or go back to the listing of current job openings.
- From the listing of current jobs, select the checkbox in the Apply column and click "Apply for Selected Position."
From the "Position Details" window, click "Apply for Position."
- A login window will open, prompting existing users to log in and new users to create a profile.
- New users must complete the form and create a username and password unique to FastTrack.
- Where indicated, attach your résumé and licensure/certification digital files if required.
- References must be entered on the application. An acceptable reference is a current or previous employer, supervisor, or co-worker. Family members and friends will not be accepted as references. At least one reference response must be received before the applicant can submit their application to HR.
- Click "Submit to HR" to submit your application when all sections of the application are complete.
It is not necessary to create a new application each time you apply for a position. To apply for another position in the future, the applicant can sign in to their account as an existing user and use the application information that was previously submitted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep this information up-to-date. Please ensure that the same username and password is used each time you log in.
Flagler Schools participates in E-Verify, the Employment Eligibility Verification program. In the event you are offered a position and you are not a current employee, please ensure that you have the following documentation available:
- Current driver’s license or Florida ID
- Social Security card
- Veteran’s preference claim form, if applicable
- Official transcripts (sealed), if applicable
If you are a current employee and wish to view internal postings, you will need to log in to your Skyward Employee account before viewing current job openings in FastTrack. To apply for a position, you will need to create a username and password unique to FastTrack. This account is different from your employee access login.
Applicants may contact the department or school advertising the open position to inquire about application status. Each department and school reviews applicants and schedules interviews.