1/2 Cent for Flagler Schools
In 2022, voters in Flagler County approved a renewal of the ½ Cent Sales Tax for Flagler Schools to fund technology, school safety, and educational facilities improvements for the next 10 years. These improvements help to keep our community safe, increase property values, and produce graduates who are workforce and college ready.
This funding is vital to help prepare our students for the ever-changing world. We offer our sincere thanks to local residents and visitors for their part in ensuring a bright future for our single greatest resource—the children and young people of Flagler County. We couldn't do it without you!
½ Cent For Flagler Schools Citizens Oversight Committee
A ½ Cent Sales Tax Citizens Oversight Committee has been formed to provide the School Board and community information related to the utilization of the funds generated by the ½ Cent Sales Tax for Flagler Schools. This committee meets bi-annually, and is made up of residents of Flagler County. Visit the 1/2 Cent Oversight Committee page to learn more.
- Smart Classrooms
- 3:1 Student to Device Ratio
- Installed Wireless Networking
- Online Gradebook
- Added Safety Measures
- 1:1 Student Device Ratio
- Learning Management System
- Innovative Learning Spaces
- Increased Safety and Security
- Improved Wireless Networking
- Upgraded Facilities and Athletic Fields
2023 and Beyond
- Enhance Safety and Security
- Get There 2030: Classroom to Careers
- Sustain Instructional Technology
- Smart, Collaborative Classrooms
- Improve Network Infrastructure
- Increase Efficiency
- Charter School Inclusion