The success of our district depends on the strength of our employees. That’s why Flagler Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package, including options that fit different individual and family needs. Many benefits are paid for in full or in part by the district, and other benefits are offered on a voluntary basis and paid for by the employee through payroll deduction.
The benefits offered to our employees include medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additional benefits include pre-tax accounts, employee assistance programs, voluntary retirement savings plans, and more. Flagler Schools also participates in the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
We strongly recommend that all employees review the comprehensive Flagler Schools Employee Benefits Overview. This guide describes all of the benefits available for the current plan year.
- Contact Information
- Enrollment Instructions
- General Information
- My Q-Health
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Prompt Care Clinic
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and AD&D Coverage
- Salary Reduction Agreement: 403(b) and 457(b)
- Additional Benefits
- Medical Benefits: No carrier, plan, or rate changes. Dependents are now eligible up to age 30.
- Health Savings Account: No carrier, plan, or rate changes.
- Vision: No carrier, plan, or rate changes.
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, LTD & Flexible Spending Accounts: No carrier, plan, or rate changes.
- Prescription Benefits: New value added programs.
- Dental Benefits: Guardian is our new dental carrier, offering a larger provider network.